Ready to complete your newly constructed building with a beautiful, efficient commercial roof? Maybe your old roof needs replacing? The expert roofers at Great Lakes Commercial Roofing can quickly and impeccably install a new single-ply roofing system that will meet you needs and provide top value for many years to come.
The single-ply roofing systems we install at Great Lakes Commercial Roofing are designed to stop leaks, improve performance, and stand the test of time. Call us today at (517) 652-9119 to obtain a free estimate. We can handle roof replacement or installation jobs of any size or scope.
Flexion Single-Ply Roofing
Flexion is just one of the single-ply systems Great Lakes Commercial Roofing offers. Manufactured by Conklin Roofing Systems, Flexion is a PVC roofing system reinforced with DuPont Elvaly and a 1,000-deneir low-wicking fabric. It is noted for its durable, rugged protection. An excellent choice for a new roof or a roof replacement, Flexion is naturally resistant to fire, chemicals, and much more.
Other benefits include:
- Complete water resistance
- Elastic properties – flexible with temperature changes
- FM and UL Class A fire resistant
- Resistant to hurricane-force winds
- Up to 85% reflectivity
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Easy to repair and maintain
- Different fastening options: ballasting, mechanical fastening, fully adhered
- And much more!
Hy-Crown Single-Ply Roofing
Hy-Crown is the second single-ply system from Conklin that Great Lakes Commercial Roofing offers. Made with Hypalon, a synthetic rubber from DuPont, Hy-Crown has been installed across the United States and stands up to the harshest conditions out there. Many building owners in a variety of disciplines rely on Hypalon roofing systems like Hy-Crown for reliable, leak-free performance.
Other features include:
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, ozone, and oils
- Stands up to moisture in many forms
- Can be installed in many environments, climates
- Superior UV resistance
- And more!
Fabric-Reinforced Single-Ply Roofing
If you’re looking for a single-ply roofing systems that combines the durable, seamless performance of a roof coating system with the reinforcement of a single-ply membrane, Great Lakes also offers fabric-reinforced roofing from Conklin. We can customize your fabric-reinforced roof to your exact needs by pairing a variety of fluid-applied roof coatings with a range of highly durable roofing fabric.
A fabric-reinforced single-ply roofing system includes:
1) Existing roof or roof deck. Fabric-reinforced single-ply systems can be installed over smooth built-up roofs, new plywood, concrete, boardstock insulation, and metal.
2) Base coat. Choose between several premium roof coatings from Conklin, each with its unique strengths and weaknesses – Benchmark, Rapid Roof, Rapid Roof III, Puma XL, and Equinox. Great Lakes will help you select the product that is right for you.
3) Fabric layer: Great Lakes embeds a reinforcing fabric layer with excellent flexibility and durability into the base coat.
4) Second base coat. Seals the fabric between two coating layers.
5) Top coat. Adds a reflective, protective finish to the entire roof. Bounces back up to 85% of the sun’s rays, dropping utility costs by 30-50%.
Premium Single-Ply Roofing Systems For Michigan
You may have noticed Great Lakes exclusively installs single-ply roofing from Conklin Roofing Systems. That is because Conklin produces roofing solutions that are the best in the industry. When combined with the exemplary craftsmanship and personal attention we offer at Great Lakes, you can count on a roof that will age well and save you from high energy bills and pesky repairs.
Please call us today at (517) 652-9119 to learn more.