Great Lakes Commercial Roofing supplies building owners and property managers in Battle Creek, MI with a full range of flat roof repair service options for all your commercial roofing needs. In addition to providing both one-time, general roof repairs and long-term maintenance plans, we also offer full-scale flat roof restoration.
Call us today at (517) 652-9119 to see how our flat roof repair services can transform your roof from a tired, inefficient asset into a watertight, energy saving investment.
Flat Roof Repairs & Maintenance
At Great Lakes, we believe no commercial roof should be without a comprehensive roof maintenance agreement. Great Lakes’ maintenance plans typically include the following:
1) Agreement on how often roof inspections occur. We recommend a professional inspection every 6 months – usually in the spring and fall.
2) Detailed information on what services should be performed during each inspection. A basic maintenance agreement usually authorizes essential services such as roof cleaning, simple repairs like patching, and drain system cleaning. If more extensive repairs are needed, we will make sure you approve them before any work is done.
Automate your roof’s care plan with a maintenance agreement from Great Lakes and sit back and relax as we ensure your roof performs with optimal efficiency for as long as possible.
Long-Term Flat Roof Coatings
If you are looking for a more far-reaching and long-lasting repair option for your flat commercial roof, Great Lakes has you covered with our premium fluid-applied roof coatings from Conklin Roofing Systems.
A flat roof coating from Conklin can lower energy costs, effectively waterproof your roof, and add years to its life – all while being installed with minimal to no business disruption. If that’s not a steal, we don’t know what is.
There are many different flat roof systems in use today:
- EPDM (rubber)
- Spray foam
- Modified bitumen
- And many others
Different flat roofing systems require different primers and coatings – proper adhesion is paramount to the performance of your roof coating. Great Lakes can evaluate your existing roof substrate, assess its condition, and suggest the roof coating that will adhere best to it and meet your needs, goals, and budget.
Benefits of Roof Coatings
The roofing technicians at Great Lakes Commercial Roofing are factory-trained and certified to install your new roof coating quickly and flawlessly, after all proper installation is just as important as the quality of materials used – luckily, with Conklin products and Great Lakes roofer, you get both.
Some of the standout benefits of Conklin’s roof coatings include:
- ENERGY STAR certification – may help you qualify for tax rebates
- Extends the life of an old roof by a decade or more
- Lower cost and less mess than a roof replacement
- Highly flexible and structure-reinforcing
- Up to 85% reflectivity
- On average, pays for itself in 5-7 years with utility savings
- 30-50% drop in energy costs
- Industry-leading, non-prorated warranty options
- Can be recoated every decade, for infinite life extension of roof
- Major code approvals
- And more!
The experts at Great Lakes are fully qualified to recommend the best roof coating for your unique circumstances and properly apply it. Because roof coatings are applied in-field, we pay close attention to weather conditions and ensure experienced professionals install it consistently and efficiently.
Michigan’s Flat Roof Repair Specialists
For comprehensive, personalized flat roof repair in Battle Creek, MI, and the surrounding communities, reach out to the professionals at Great Lakes Commercial Roofing today at (517) 652-9119 today!